How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22888
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Wish wish to refer a dispute as per the contract. What

Customer Question

Wish wish to refer a dispute for arbitration as per the contract.
What is the best way to run arbitration at a reasonable costs?
Are there any arbitration consultants that can assist us?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
You can find arbitrators and the protocols on this website, where there are lists of suitable arbitrators and what they can do. You can contact them and get some idea of what they charge. I could suggest names if you tell be what sort of contract this is. Lawyers will also help you run an arbitration.

Related New Zealand Law Questions