Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

There I was just wondering if i had any rights over a matter

Customer Question

hi there I was just wondering if i had any rights over a matter that has limited my potential earning over a matter that i had little choice in
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I think I will need more details. Your question should say what happened and how this affected your earning capacity.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well im a solo mum i have very little support parents passed away not many friends i was looking at this to ease my financial situation as im paying $390 rent my self due to circumstances and im on minimum wage i was looking at trying to better our situation
Do you have all the WINZ entitlements you are eligible for and have you applied for thr Inland Revenue working for families allowance? I am not sure if this is what you need though.