How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22986
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a dispute with an invoice and the company concerned

Customer Question

I have a dispute with an invoice and the company concerned has made no attempt to resolve it. Instead they reject the dispute. Can they do this when i am still disputing the invoice?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
The company can refuse to accept your dispute. In that case you will need to take this dispute to the Disputes Tribunal. You can do this, even though it is not your invoice. There you can argue your case and resolve this, and they cannot stop you taking this step.