New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I have just received a letter from the Prime Minister effectively…

Customer Question
I have just received a...
I have just received a letter from the Prime Minister effectively agreeing that both our national anthems infringe our s19 of our Bill of Rights but the government has no plans to do anything about that. What can I do about that?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: New Zealand Law
His recent letter simply says "Thank you for your letter" in other words he effectively says to me "so what?
Should I alert an opposition MP?
6/15/2015
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Chris The Lawyer
This is an essentially political issue so talking to opposition parties would be a logical next step, so I suggest you contact them.