How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22895
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a crash and and totaled the car and the car rental company

Customer Question

I had a crash and and totaled the car and the car rental company made me pay them 3,800 and they said that this company NU rentals would reimburse me 2,000 dollars
and then I called NU and they told me to call back the previous company so could I sue that previous company for lieing to me and how much would it cost to sue them.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
and I had crash collision insurance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
You can sue them in the Disputes Tribunal which would not cost more than the filing fee. You don't need to use a lawyer for this and you can do this yourself.

Related New Zealand Law Questions