How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22831
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What rights do I have as a Father? I feel isolated and law

Customer Question

What rights do I have as a Father? I feel isolated and law does not support me. I give up because my ex won't leave me alone until I'm in jail
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
You are a parent of your children and have the right to have contact and participate in their upbringing. You are a guaradian and entitled to have a say in decisions about health and education and welfare. I suspect you may have a more specific question however

Related New Zealand Law Questions