New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Went to new Zealand to get my wifes girl, 34 ears old lately…

Customer Question
went to new Zealand to...
went to new Zealand to get my wifes girl, 34 ears old lately separated from husband for 11years,she was locked up in mental clinic for trying to kill herself.got a new boyfriend 20 years older .ps. she got a lot of money to come. I was over night in the house ,so was her boyfriend, now I am accused to touched her. boyfriend told me they recorded everything I sad. I brought this woman and her brother from Fiji as kids to n.z.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: New Zealand Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2015
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Chris The Lawyer
You don't have to do anything unless they go to the police. If they make a complaint to the police you will need to either decide to return home, or instruct a lawyer to defend this charge. But the motive may have been to get you away from her fro some reason, and I would advise you to stay away until this is resolved