New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Interim Custoy

Customer Question
Interim Custoy
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: New Zealand Law
5/20/2015
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Chris The Lawyer
This is started by going to a Parenting through Separation Course followed by FDR Family Mediation. These are necessary steps before you can apply to the Family Court for parenting and contact orders. In some cases, such as where there is a risk the child will be removed from the country you can get orders placing a CAPPS alert at the border. Please ask if you want specific details of these steps.
fairway Resolution organises the courses and the Mediations. They are at http://www.fairwayresolution.com/got-a-dispute/family-dispute-resolution