How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 23052
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello from Greg,please can you help me.Nacy in China is getting

This answer was rated:

Hello from Greg,please can you help me.Nacy in China is getting Mr Yang to do papers for visitor/visa permit for six mouths B2.I have ask Mr Yang do i need to do papers to his reply was no they do all the papers.I think i need to provide information that Nacy will be living with me in my house and can provide for her.I am NZ citizen.I look forward to your reply Greg.

christhelawyer : HiWelcome to JustAnswer. My first response will follow shortly. Please feel free to follow up if anything is not clear
christhelawyer : Is you problem that you are aware she needs a sponsor, and that you want to ensure your agent includes this in the application?
christhelawyer : If that is the case then you should tell him you are concerned and that this must be included. Ask him if you are the sponsor and if this is mentioned. If you are paying for this then you have the right to review what the agent is doing.
Chris The Lawyer and other New Zealand Law Specialists are ready to help you