How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22887
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do i press chargers against police who failed to act appon

This answer was rated:

how do i press chargers against police who failed to act appon complaints of speeding driver who in her own statement was doing 80k past a school bus killing my dog putting my children and the neighbours child in serious danger

christhelawyer : HiWelcome to JustAnswer. My first response will follow shortly. Please feel free to follow up if anything is not clear
christhelawyer : The correct place to make this complaint is to to the Independent Police Conduct Authority.
christhelawyer : They are a special agency set up to investigate complaints like this and you can find them at
Chris The Lawyer and other New Zealand Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related New Zealand Law Questions