Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

How many people have cervico-thoracic spina bifida in four…

Customer Question
How many people have...

How many people have cervico-thoracic spina bifida in four vertebrae

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Chiropractor, he is surprised at this anomaly. Not taking meds. Are you real or a computer.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Cheerios.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a smurf. You appear to be R2D2. When does a real person respond instead of these automatic questions?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Neurology
I have been experiencing neck, back, hand, and shoulder pain for years. I have recently been diagnosed with cervico-thoracic spina bifida in four consecutive vertebrae. The chiropractor says this is an anomaly. What kinds of issues, complications can I expect from this, and what are the treatments that may be used.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2018
Neurologist: Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD) replied 2 months ago
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)

Hello -

Have you had a MRI and CT scan of this area?

Did they tell you if you have any alignment issues (scoliosis or kyphosis)?