Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Is there anyone that helps with MRI and such, if you do not…

Customer Question
Is there anyone that...

Is there anyone that helps with MRI and such, if you do not have health insurance?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes. I keep being told that I cannot afford these sevices because I do not have insurance or money to pay. chronically sufferers from fibromyagia and much more

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes. migraines, bulging and deep trapped pain in the neck and shoulders, right in the trapezius area, left side being the worst, difficulty holding neck and head uo for extended periods constantly trying to crack and rub those areas constantly. both my hands have issues,my left leg can barely bare my full weight aswell constant swelling in the feet along with multiple types of pain. my spine and lower back.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

Yes. but I have so abused with trying to receive help until it was to discouraging to continue, but yes I have medical records

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Neurology
5/25/2018
Neurologist: Dr. Justin Brown, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Justin Brown

Hello, what solution are you looking for in this matter?