Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I was wrestling with my sons last Saturday evening. On

Customer Question
I was wrestling with my...
I was wrestling with my foster sons last Saturday evening. On Sunday, my inner groin area on my right leg started hurting, and then the skin on the back side of my right thigh was sore to the touch. It’s been a week, and the skin on my thigh still hurts to the touch. No redness or swelling can be found. On Wednesday, the heel of my right foot began to hurt, as the days have progressed, the leg pain seems to be diminishing but my foot is hurting worst. Unlike with planters, the pain is stabbing anytime any pressure is added no matter the time of day. If anything, it is much worst at night. It’s bad enough to where I have to tip toe around.I understand I need to see a doctor etc, but the reason to use this service is an attempt to avoid paying $400+ to see a doctor.I do have a couple of years of medical practice, the leg pain, I guess could be summed up to a groin pull etc, but the foot pain I cannot determine anything other than plantars fasciitis but that seems to be more of a morning only pain that diminishes and this does not deminish.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I know you’re still going to recommend going to the doctor, and if so, should I go to a physician or a podiatrist.Notes:
25 year old male
5’10” 150lbs
No known past injuries
Not into sports/running/aggressive activities
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Neurology
5/14/2018
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?