Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I got function neurologist disorder would that put me a

Customer Question
I got function neurologist...

I got function neurologist disorder would that put me a wheelchair

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Fibromybri

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Can I drive my car

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Neurology
I will just an see peter kemsper hes a neurologist at monash hospital in clayton
4/1/2018
Neurologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

How did your disease affect your legs? Do you have strength and movement in your legs?