Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Is head pressure a prelude to serious neurological

Customer Question
conditions?...
Is head pressure a prelude to serious neurological conditions?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Neurology
3/29/2018
Neurologist: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

VA and Keesler has giving me a referal because the do not have a nueurologist. I have try-care,and medicare.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes, however VA, DR Seath has retired, And my Keesler MD has deployed over sea's and will not return until June.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

2 heart surguries

Well not necessarily . Simple uncomplicated headache , sinus infection , viral illness / common cold , nasal stuffiness ,sinus infection , ear ,nose infections, visual strain all can result in pressure feeling in head.

However if the headache / dizziness comes with or worsens with sneezing , coughing , straining then it could be an indicator of elevated pressure in brain due to something sinister like a tumour.

Still it needs thorough history and examination before jumping to any such conclusions .

Hope it answered your query

Do you have any more queries?

Hello dear customer ,

I hope your great.

This is to request you to please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Thanks for your time.

Stay blessed.

Regard