Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been having a lot of pain in my bones and my muscles…

Customer Question
I have been having a...
I have been having a lot of pain in my bones and my muscles lately. At bedtime when I am in bed it hurts to lay on my back or my shoulders, I have experienced stomach pain and lots of back pain as well. its been going on for a few days now would like to know what the possible cause for this could be. Also I have noticed some burning sensation
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Neurology
3/29/2018
Neurologist: drphophalia, Other replied 3 months ago
drphophalia

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Were any investigations and treatment done?

Do you have increased urinary frequency, urinary burning, heartburn, diarrhea/constipation, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?

Iam a 28 year old female. I haven't been to a doctor yet. But I have had nausea and loss of appetite and some Gas and tenderness

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Your symptoms need to be looked for;

1) Kidney stone or urinary tract infection.

2) Gallbladder stone or gallbladder dysfunction.

Following investigations are likely to help you;

1) Ultrasound of abdomen

2) CT scan of abdomen.

3) Complete blood counts

4) Comprehensive metabolic panel.

5) Urine culture

Meanwhile following would be helpful to you;

Discontinue the following if you do them;

1) gum chewing,

2) smoking,

3) drinking carbonated beverages, and

4) gulping food and liquids.

Following may help you;

1) Avoid

a) Cabbage

b) Beer

c) Legumes

d) Cheese

e) Beans

2) This may help;

a) Bismuth subsalicylate

b) Activated charcoal

c) Simethicone; (Maalox, Mylanta); Simethicone causes gas bubbles to break up.

d) Beano; contains an enzyme (alpha-galactosidase), which helps to breakdown certain complex carbohydrates.

All are available without prescription.

Avoid foods that appear to aggravate symptoms. These may include milk and dairy products, certain fruits or vegetables, whole grains, artificial sweeteners etc. But this is based on the personal observation for the aggravating food.

Plenty of fluids and Probiotics too would be beneficial.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.