Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been having some issues with my arms feeling like…

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having some issues with my arms feeling like they are asleep and never waking up, pain in my palm of my at my wrist on both hands, hip pain, tingling in my legs and toes, sharp pain in my heels. And fatigue. Do you suggest seeing a nuerologist

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Any redness or swelling in the leg?

No redness or swelling.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just some arthritis in my neck, good lower lumbar mri.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Neurology
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Neurologist: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer!

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

How old are you? Do you have any medical conditions? Any meds?

How long is it happening? Do you have muscular weakness/decrease strength in hands?

42. I have some decrease weakness in hands. I take gabepintin 300mg. Robaxin wellbutrin xl 300mg, spironalactone 25 mg
I time a day for each. Also nature throid 60mg and aleve.

Thanks for the information.

You seem to have many neurological symptoms including muscle weakness. I strongly suggest you to visit a neurologist in your area fro proper evaluation. The sensation such as tingling, numbness you are describing is called paresthesia and is linked with many conditions. A proper testing is required to find out the cause. Based on the exam and test result, treatment options will be discussed.

Please leave a positive rating by selecting 5 stars on the top of your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question, you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr.Shah

Did you get my answer? Please let me know if you have any follow-up question for me.