Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been dizzy off and on for over a week ( equilibrium…

Customer Question
I have been dizzy...

I have been dizzy off and on for over a week ( equilibrium is off ) and heart racing sometimes and breathing is off too. Could this be thyroid issue since I stopped my nature throid medicine last fall?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take no meds

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No allergies to meds

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Neurology
Had type b flu during Christmas and January, don’t think this is related - was told I need to have white blood cells checked I didn’t yet
I just not a Dr person and don’t have one here-so trying to avoid Urgent care or ER
Sorry for lack of proper punctuation etc. this is hard on my eyes currently
3/28/2018
Neurologist: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 3 months ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all neurological as well as all other health/medical conditions, and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

I am sorry to hear about your health in the form of dizziness/equilibrium issue, and the other health symptoms as you have described above. As a Neurologist I frequently diagnose & treat this type of health situation, and I can certainly help you in this regard.

Do you still need help? Please let me know and we can continue with our discussion of your health situation including its diagnosis & treatments.

Kindly reply,

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD