Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I feeel pressu. I feel pressure in my head. About a year. It…

Customer Question
I feeel pressu Doctor's...

I feeel pressu

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I feel pressure in my head

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

About a year. It feels better if I press with the flat of my hands

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Cant think any

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Neurology
3/25/2018
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

85

what tests have you had?