Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I've been having pain and achiness in my left arm, left leg,

Customer Question
I've been having pain and...
I've been having pain and achiness in my left arm, left leg, and left side of my neck and back of my neck and back of my head too for a while. The area right behind my left ear is always sensitive and when I touch it, it vibrates. I was told that it was a few things going on. Sciatic on the leg and pinched nerve with the left shoulder. But since this morning, the left side of my face has been very sensitive. I have a sting on my face, behind my cheek bone, temple, chin and ear area.. all feel like needles being poked, stinging and like a light burning sensation. The back of my neck on the left is stiff too. Should I be concerned of a stroke or is it still nerve problems. Thank you in advance.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Neurology
3/15/2018
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

It sounds like cervical radiculopathy

see if this is what you have

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pinched-nerve/symptoms-causes/syc-20354746

Thanks for this question
I strive for the best service for all customers

If you have more questions, just reply. :)