Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Tell me what this means: the patient's multiple symptoms are…

Please tell me what this...
Please tell me what this means: the patient's multiple symptoms are basically evoked in part from the central nervous system and in part from the peripheral nervous system with radiculopathic etiologies, both preoperative and postoperative in nature
3/12/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This means that some of the patient's symptoms originate from brain and spinal cord and some of them from small nerves all over the body and they are both from before and after the operation.

l hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if ou have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Is the statement correct? All of my symptoms have been related to the AVM from day one.
Does serious sanguinous drainage ion the surgery incision indicate a problem with healing or a possible infection?

Serius drainage can be normal and means drainage of collected blood from the incision site. If it becomes thick and pussy it means infection.

Best wishes.

Thank you!