Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Have possible small brain tumor constant head aches.

Customer Question
Have possible small brain...

Have possible small brain tumor constant head aches

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Yes excessive records was diagnosed with tumor now they say it is gone had approx. four mris in the last six months. doctors tell her they cant do any good for her she is living with constant real bad head ache.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

2/01/2018 ct ct orbit/stella/postossa w cont and mri mr brain for stereotactic wwo contr scan doctors don't know what is wrong with lori

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Neurology
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Neurologist: drphophalia, Other replied 5 months ago
drphophalia

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

How old is Lori?

Since when are the headaches?

Was she diagnosed of brain tumor?

How was the brain tumor treated?