Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

You recently answered a thread of mine regarding my cervical…

Customer Question
Hello Dr. Mark, . You recently answered...
Hello Dr. Mark,
.
You recently answered a long thread of mine regarding my cervical spondylosis with myelopathy condition and the series of unfortunate events that pursuedI read your Knowledgeable answers and felt You gave it, Both time and thought
.
In approximately 5 to 7 days, I'm Sending my amended notice of intent to a medical expert witness who will evaluate my case and decide if they will sign an affidavit of merit
.
I am putting together a very long thread that Would include, my pre-surgery MRI along with the radiologists report, which may be a repeat of my previous thrread but at least you would have it all together
.
I will pay $75 in a tip for your, Professional, Insightful and objective evaluation of the facts, my objective/subjective evaluation based on hundreds of hours of research and In addition, The DEFENSE's positions, (me, playing devils advocate) and finally, My questions
.
you could answer section by section over. 3 to 4 days
.
If this is something you're interested please let me know and I will tip you $25 upfront, $25 in the middle and $25 towards the end of our combined threads.
.
Thanking you in advance, Andrew
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Neurology
Dr. Mark, I will pay $125 for your thought out responses after reviewing my information
3/10/2018
Neurologist: Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)

That is fine, I will look at the MRI and offer some factual information for you.

I am putting it all together. I will try to upload a zip file here, if not successful,
.
I will use my Goggle drive on the web with a shared link
Gogge Drive link for zipped MRI
.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wNLqDySJEiFSU8HXm8VO-XMmu3TZHce9/view?usp=sharing
.
TOTAL, 3 files, 1) MRI Report, 2)SUMMARY-2 1/2 Pgs, 3) COMMUNICATION , 2 Pgs Quick, Interesting, Telling)
.
THANKS....let me know if you have trouble with the MRI link
I will now tip you in a new question (NO question) to keep this thread open
it means there is a password ***** this particular CD, from. which i used to upload I will call the imaging facility on Monday to get a new un-coded disc.Sorry for the delay

Hello-

I cannot view the DICOM images from the link above -- I see the files, but my radiology viewer will not open the files.

Your MRI report does describe significant central canal stenosis -- pressure on the spinal cord, and evidence of spinal cord injury (the myelomalacia) at the C5 and C6 levels.

I have read the report many times.
.
My request is to take that information and evaluate it vis-a-vie my "SUMMARY" and determine if YOU (your professional opinion) would decide for or against my position in what, is my (unfortunate), initiation of a malpractice suit.
GENERAL
..
QUESTION 1:When a certain cervical level is mentioned in an MRI report, such as the "c5-c6 level" (before they become “nerve roots”), can the radiologist/neurosurgeon, determine from the MRI, which specific nerves, identifiable by each nerve's name, within MY spinal cord (ganglia?), are being compressed?
.
QUESTION 2: At the time the MRI was taken, Can the radiologist/neurosurgeon, determine from the MRI, which specific nerves within MY spinal cord (ganglia?), before they become “nerve roots”,were still reversible and those that were irreversible or ONLY a prediction of % probability?
.
QUESTION 3: Can the radiologist/neurosurgeon, determine from the MRI, which specific nerves within MY spinal cord (ganglia?), have ARE GOING TO BE reversible and those that WILL NOT BE irreversible or ONLY a prediction of % probability?
I have upload the MRI to my "google" on-line drive
.
NO password ***** Compressed Zipped File: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GYpqAUb0C7K4tMdZD0W8ESihRa2INzPY?usp=sharing
.
NO password, MRI in a "master Folder" open it and it like looking at the "CD Rom":
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uwtOybWDtc4L6PdYShLY4LOg_F3Zgk5a?usp=sharing
.
THANKS
.