Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Please advice I have CABG c4 mos ago recently and there was…

Customer Question
Hi please advice I...

Hi please advice I have CABG c4 mos ago recently and there was a 10 mm damage to the left forearm cutaneous nerve in which I have still sharp pain and paresthesia , would this permanent

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

I only have the surgeon letter which says they have cause some damage to the cutaneous nerve

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really why

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Neurology
3/10/2018
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how was it damaged?