Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

A hospital is trying to cover up a medical mistake and

Customer Question
saying i wasn't there but...
A hospital is trying to cover up a medical mistake and saying i wasn't there but I said ill go home and get the arm band what should I do
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Neurology
3/8/2018
Neurologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

I'm sorry you are having a problem with Hospital Admissions.

Take the armband back to the hospital and show them. Also, any prescriptions that were given to you and any discharge reports. This should clear up any problem for you.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

I see that you asked a similar question earlier. If there is a question of Malpractice, you need to contact a lawyer in your area who handles Personal Injury and the lawyer will get your records and file any action needed to settle your claim.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you I have contacted several attorneys but getting different answers and your the only one to say that I should contact an attorney see I feel like this is criminal actors towards myself who do I contact then? I was paralyzed from neck down with a possible fracture that maybe needed proper medical concerns then but people arent nice at times. What do I do I never got a diagnosis or prognosis I was treated cruelly and had to pay to get off a mental ward because I was 302'd by my cruel, vindictive estranged husband who lied it cost 500$ to get an attorney to do this after being mentally cleared by head dr. Him telling me ten times you may not leave this trauma unit until you are medically cleared by an MD. The doctor told the nurse I hope that I didn't want my estranged abusive husband near me because he was abusing me mentally, physically, emotionally I tried explaining to the nurse and security personal what the mind Dr. Just told me. Fighting on a trauma unit where people might be dying while on ventilators me just waking up from one after total paralysis and nobody caring to listen properly orderly and then criminally trying to cover up Im sick of saying it Im a can working with doctors and nurses for five years until I was disabled holding the dying elderly hands while their taking their last breathes Im a good person but everyone makes mistakes its criminal if you don't want to admit your wrong doing. Im so tired of asking twenty thousand attorneys Dr. Hospitals to do the prudent things my financial world is so screwed and my poor children and now grandchildren are suffering cause Im labeled crazy because of them but wining the case after the judge found out he lied saying holly your free to go. But simply if the nurse would of listened to me she could of said ok you want her 302'd you'll have to wait until she is medically cleared first sir then maybe I would of had a chance at a proper recovery. Nine 9lifeflights 4ventilators two out of body experiences Im tired of fighting and now depressed over the whole situation but extremely traumatized.do know any Dr.'s that are attorneys to?

I'm sorry, but I don't feel that I can help you. I will p[t out so another expert with more experience may be able to help.

Neurologist: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello. This is Dr. Love.

In situations in which a patient feels that the behavior of a hospital or doctor is a criminal activity, it would be appropriate for you to discuss the case with the local District Attorney's office. Discussing the case with a private attorney would be correct if there is consideration of a malpractice suit or you need legal representation to maintain your rights.

In either situation, if the hospital is saying that you were not a patient, then any document that shows that you were a patient would be helpful to establish that you were a patient.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tysm for that info. Very helpful but they don't help or believe me either. Could I possibly get punitive damages if attorney finds medical malpractice?

Strictly speaking, it is not the attorney that finds medical malpractice. The private attorney can advise you about his/her opinion about the case, but it a court and/or jury that would find whether medical malpractice is present and would consider whether punitive damages are appropriate. However, in general, punitive damages can be considered in cases in which hospitals or doctors intentionally make it difficult for a patient.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor