Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question. Gerd

I have a question ...

I have a question

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?

Is this a bot?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Gerd

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, MD with 30 years of experience

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I feel frequent numbness both side of my nose, also i have constant feverish both side of my nick and my left ear, my thighs from the knee and up always feels week sore, I always wake up tire not refreshed legs eyes red and some times very red and the vines are obvious

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.
What are your age and gender?
Associated stuffy nose?
Phlegm at the back of the throat?
Are you taking any medications?
Since how long have you been suffering from?
Any medical history?
Waiting for your response.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Male
For 4 days tops
Same answerGerd medcation
Two months
I have haital hernia and GERD
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Age 30

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, your symptoms are associated Sinusitis.

You should take some self-care measures until you see your doctor.
Do steam inhalation and saline gargles.
You should take the nasal saline spray and OTC Nasonex spray.
You should take Ibuprofen and Nyquil/Claritin.
You should hydrate yourself with warm liquids and Gatorade.
You should start a multivitamin supplement and vitamin C lozenges.
Do gentle massage with muscle relaxant ointment on the neck.

Your ear issue can be related to the sinus infection.

Elevate your head while lying down.
If your symptoms will persist then see your doctor for further evaluation and management.
You should use OTC Zaditor eye drops 2 times a day alternately with OTC Systane eye drops.
Apply warm compresses on eyes and clean your eyes with soft cotton balls soaked in warm water.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

DoctorAnil
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you doctor

I wish for your good health.
Welcome.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil