Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have DDD, bulging disk,pinched nerves, impinged & impeded…

Customer Question
I have DDD, bulging disk,pinched...
I have DDD, bulging disk,pinched nerves, impinged & impeded on the lumber part of my back,and encroaching on the c cal sack in my neck, bone spurs with spinal stenosis, down the whole back, I also have kidney disease, non alcohol parenchymal liver disease,gallbladder disease. And the mitral valve and the arorta valve not closing , lung disease with 16 different nodules ranging from 3 to 6 i have a CT every 6 months..a partial dependent collapse, and scar tissue in the other one..and now my eye's have scar tissue and cateracks and glaucoma.. sciatica in both hips and the SI joints are damaged.. I also have severe swelling in my feet and legs with arthritis in both feet and planter facietis in the right foot with bone spurs, and on the left bone spurs arthritis bone edema and joint deformation of the great toe..they have said everything from osteoarthritis to fibromyalgia now they are saying psoriatic arthritis..I have low potassium was born that way, allergic to numerous drugs beta blockers,statens,Alfa blocker,cal channel blockers,Tylenol, trazsadone, albuterol, medical gas, and peroxide, bleach, salt,sodium bicarbonate, beta block, and all antibiotic except tetracycline and bactrom D..and i am allergic to all metals including titanium and to anesthesia "" stopped my heart twice once while in labor 2nd time when i rolled my*****.and I also have diverticulitis and diverticulosis..ulcers and a hurnia..and I have had Lyme disease 3 times but the blot test comes back negative.. And the kicker is that it didn't become a major disability until I hit 50 years of age now I am falling apart it seems if you was my doctor what would your take be on this?? I see a pain dr.. #150 tramadol, #180 baclofen, #120 tizannadine, voltaren gel,200grm,,and 5%lidocaine patches a month 90 of them..
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Neurology
3/7/2018
Neurologist: Dr. David, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified MD

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having these issues.

what is your height and weight?

can you improve your diet and cut out gluten, white flour, pasta, bread, sugar, sodas, alcohol? this can help decrease inflammation in your body and help you loose weight

you can eat more protein and fruits and vegetables which can help you loose weight and decrease inflammation in your body.

Hardly eat anything since I am allergic to sodium bicarbonate ""bakeing soda" don't eat processed foods, not a soda drinker, don't eat fried foods or add salt or sugar to anything don't drink alcohol..I might eat one meal a day allergic to potatoes and red sauce so not a pasta fan..5 foot 4 very active 145lbs good muscle tone.. wears a 9 in jeans and a small in shirts..most days a salad and grapefruit and a Greek yogurt is my daily routine..
Until 2 years ago was a 100mile endurance rider still own a working farm and horses..now the doctors won't let me ride can't even do physical therapy runs my BP up to much and shortness of breath.. I am in a neck and back brace for life or so the nero surgeon said since all surgery is out due to my allergies

that is good

I am sorry you have so many health issues.

is medical marijuana legal in your state? it could help decrease pain for you.

you may have an autoimmune disorder causing your body inflammation issues

No and I can't stand even cigarette smoke so with my lungs I truly don't think that would work..I can't handle perfume, gas smells ECT..

some dispensaries have extracted CBD and marijuana organics into oils and lozenges that you can dissolve under your tongue or swallow as a pill to help decrease pain.

They have not found any auto immune in my bloodwork so far and they draw it on average of 1 to 2 times a month..
It's not legal in my state..
Even KRATOM is against the law where I live ..
I see a nero surgeon, a orthopedic dr,a lung dr, an allergie dr, a pain Dr and a RA dr.. And a neurologist.. And no one has come up with the why not with bloodwork, CT scans, or MRI and there's got to be a reason why I am falling apart..
far no one knows why it affects every organ in my body and all the bones joints and tendons and muscles..
Was very health first 48 years of my life outside of allergic reaction to medical Anastasia can't have saline they have to use ringer solution very high pain tolerance natural child birth no drugs of any kind had 2 children after they had to pull the first one and stopped my heart with the propenalol?? Spelling may be off on that
The second one they didn't even put an iv in my arm..
I get the same thing over and over be glad you are alive most would already be dead by now.. I just fired the RA specialist for that remark..
I probably also need to point out I am allergic to both the flu and the pneumonia shots I took them for my job back in the early 80s and it almost killed me my family doctor said never again.. my kids were the same way.. had to order special pediatrics blended shots because of the reaction to the MMR childhood shots sent there fevers up to 106 and coma .. anytime I have bloodwork I have a permanent scar , same with the nerve test..so painshot are out as is any shots in my bones..joints..
Was just hoping one of your doctor's might have a take on something that my doctors have not thought of..