Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

My sister has MS I need to know if she can take clonazapan…

My sister has MS I...
My sister has MS I need to know if she can take clonazapan with tamaflu
Anything she should watch for? Side effects?
1/16/2018
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, MD with 30 years of experience

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, yes, she can take Clonazepam at night and Tamiflu in the morning safely.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

She said she has to take the tamiflu at night and in the morning. Can she take them together

Thanks for the follow-up.

Yes, she can take them together.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
A bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

DoctorAnil