Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question about my eye. My vision is perfect, i have…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about my eye

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

My vision is perfect, i have some strange sensation in my eyelashes/eyelid

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No im healthy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
1/12/2018
Neurologist: Medicaldoctor, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Medicaldoctor

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

Is it painful?itchy?

And for how long do you have this sensation?

It is not painful nor itchy, just a sensation like there is something under my upper right eyelid, i can feel my eyelashes tingle up
I have felt this for 5 months.
I have been to numerous eye doctors and they gave me plenty of different eyedrops, nothing seems to work

Has your eyelid being examined under magnifying glass?And what did the eye doctor say?

my eye doctor also examined the eyelid under magnifying glass and saw some inflammation
he gave me eye drops but i want to know if this can be something nerve related

Well this is blepharitis which is basically eyelid inflammation.

It is not nerve related at all.In nerves related cases there is difficulty keeping the eyes closed or there could be drooping of the eyelid so it is definitely not nerves related.