Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a friend who slipped on ice hurt back unknown if she…

Customer Question
.I have a friend who...

.I have a friend who slipped on ice hurt back unknown if she hit her head she has a headache, and refuses 4 me to call for help

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Neurology
Need to know what to do
1/9/2018
Neurologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

May I assume your friend is talking normally and if so conscious. If she is not experiencing visual changes, weakness in any of her extremities, nauseous or vomiting, she may have a mild concussion. Have her rest, diet of liquids for the next 24 hours and observe her for any changes. She may take Advil, Aleve for her headache. Observation is important for increasing symptoms and if so, then medical attention is needed.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

How is your friend?