Neurology

Ask a Neurologist. Get Answers to Your Neurology Questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Neurology

What does this mean. "there is sclerosis now with in the…

Customer Question
What does this mean...

What does this mean. "there is sclerosis now with in the region, with out evidence of aggressive feature."

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?

Yes I walk like I am drunk and lots of numbness or my arms and fingers also.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

My headaches go away in time and with help of 800 ibp if I can close my eyes it will help also, having a hard time losing weight high BP on meds Pain in my arms.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Cervical cancer at 33 had a hysterectomy no radiation or chemo. I am now 51

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Neurology
1/2/2018
Neurologist: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you

You had a CT scan ? The description is of a bony lesion which is not suggestive of any tumour or mets. In other words its a benign finding, of no concern.

Let me know if you have any further queries

Are you there?

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)