Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been plagued with sinus headache and drainage most of…

Customer Question
I have been plagued...

I have been plagued with sinus headache and drainage most of my life. It is very cold and the heat vents are at the head of my bed..would this cause discomfort..not pain from the left side of my face up to the top of my head

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

No nausea...the pressure comes and goes with the drainage and stuffed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Yes, it could

How old are you?

what meds do you take?

just click send to reply