Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I've been diagnosed with cerebellum shrinkage due mostly…

Customer Question
I've been diagnosed with...

I've been diagnosed with cerebellum shrinkage due mostly (I'm told) to my drinking. I have cut it down by 90 percent. What else can I do to regenerate my cerebellum. I know exercise for body & the mind helps. Anything else? Gio

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?

Slight balance issues but no headaches

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Neither happens to me

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Found out when I had MRI looking for lesions due early adult multiple concussions due to football. No lesiins though

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/31/2017
Neurologist: Dr. David, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified MD

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

how much do you drink now?

you are not able to stop all alcohol completely? that would be best for your brain

you should take a multivitamin daily

you should work on eating healthier, more fruits and vegetables in your diet.

a vegetarian diet is best

regular exercise is good for circulation and your brain.

65 drink only on occasion take a very good multi vitamin (Lifegard) & exercise regularly

that is good

that is the best you can do for your brain at this point.

keep up the good diet and regular exercise

your payment for additional phone consult service fees didn't go through.

did you want to talk by phone?

Phone call is not necessary but l was told l wud be chged just $5.00. Where did the $33.00 charge come from & why?
I will be challenging the 33 dollar charge!
Unless you clear it up now?

you can contact customer service if you have issues with charges

US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

I am only one of the doctor experts here helping to answer medical questions.

the charges are taken care of by JustAnswers