Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

What makes brain dead that I can't not even tell what

Customer Question
What makes brain dead that...
What makes brain dead that I can't not even tell what happened to Wille I was sleeping.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Neurology
Why I don't get no answer,
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/28/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Please explain your question in detail? What is your concern regarding this?

For example if you sleep and touch your body and you feel right

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

What do you feel when you touch your body? How old are you? Please describe your concerns.

Thank you!