Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a pain deep inside my neck/throat towards the left.it…

Customer Question
I have a pain...

I have a pain deep inside my neck/throat towards the left.it pains while swallowing sometimes and also when i press it. been there since a week

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

I have polyps/sinusitis and take two drops of otrivin before sleeping since 10 years no numbness or tingling

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do have acidity issues. though not reflux

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/25/2017
Neurologist: drphophalia, Other replied 7 months ago
drphophalia

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Where on the neck is pain exactly located?

Do you have fever, change in voice, shortness of breath?

What is your age and gender?