Neurology

Ask a Neurologist. Get Answers to Your Neurology Questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Neurology

My daughter had gastro sleeve on the 4th went well first…

Customer Question
My daughter had gastro...

My daughter had gastro sleeve on the 4th went well first week went down hill the following week from Wednesday onwards , had her re admitted on the Saturday. They sent her home Monday arvo. They did act scan all came back good they went from gastro, shingles to nerve damage to dontbknoq she has been taking pain relief but nothing is taking the pain away. She has lost over 37 kilos 22 before op and 15 dines op . Sitting she is fine to walk or move she is terriable pain . We went back for check up with surgeon yesterday he said m your not going to die. It will go said ct scan was great . She vomited all the way there and all the way home.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

Thvnurse rang today and wanted her to try and eat pumpkin soup and take nurofen . Up until then she has only crunched on ice. This carnt be right to me it's sounds like nerve pain it goes from one side of the stomach to the other . She has put supportive garnets on but still no relief . Do you have any suggestions

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He went through it all like umbilical hernia , gall trouble and cesar

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/20/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

I'm sorry

I just saw this

do you still need help on this question?

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)