Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have sharp stinging pain in my right thigh when I kneal…

Customer Question
I have sharp stinging...

I have sharp stinging pain in my right thigh when I kneal down it feels like a bee is stinging me

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

A month or longer and it only does it when I get on my knees to clean or pick something up

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I'm pretty healthy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/20/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old are you?

any back injuries?

65
no back injuries
although in Oct. i did slip on the kitchen floor and took a really hard fall
landed on my bottom and that hurt for a long time

Ok. This threw a disc in your lumbar spine out of whack

you need xrays to check the spine and seeing a chiropractor can help

Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
thanks for this question.I strive for 5 star service for all customers.If you have more questions, just reply. :)