Neurology

Ask a Neurologist. Get Answers to Your Neurology Questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Neurology

I am 93 and have suffered from damaged nerve endings for…

Customer Question
I am 93 and...

I am 93 and have suffered from damaged nerve endings for forty (40) years.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

No because I was told there is no cure.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Presently I have an S,P.Catheter. Op for vaginal reconstruction & the usual things that come with old age although I am fully mobile without aid

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/15/2017
Neurologist: DrRussMd, Board Certified MD replied 2 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified MD

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

It is true that there is no cure for permanent nerve damage.

What is your question for us today?

unable to connect to your reply. please discontinue this enquirie
It is true that there is no cure for permanent nerve damage.What is your question for us today?
Unable to connect to your answer.Please discontinue this enquirie
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)