Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have some problems to ask about my foot. After reading…

Customer Question
second opinion] Hi thereI have...
second opinion] Hi thereI have some problems to ask about my foot.
After reading some information online, i’ve realised that i got inflamed tissue in my right foot. Can u please give me advice? How to treat this problem. Should I take medicine or how? Thanks.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/14/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

can you explain more?

Sorry! It’s all good thanks
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago

you sure?

Yeah, it’s all good. Thanks

ok