Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have pins and needles in my left hand and a sharp pain…

Customer Question
Hi i have pins...

Hi i have pins and needles in my left hand and a sharp pain going down my neck

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I get a sharp pain in my chest going straight to my back

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/13/2017
Neurologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

How old are you? Gender? How long have you had the pain? Do you take any prescription medication?

How are you feeling?