Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm experiencing pain in my neck and shoulder running down…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I'm experiencing...

Second opinion] I'm experiencing pain in my neck and shoulder running down my right arm. Hard to turn my head or lift my arm.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

No numbness or tingling. It's been going on for 3 days and gets worse each day.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have been diagnosed with a root nerve disorder but no one recomended a treatment other than pain pills and I don't want to take them.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Neurology
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Definitely related to a disc in the cervical spine

it is what we call cervical radiculopathy

Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago

thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)