Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have develop pain in the back of my right knee, unable to…

Customer Question
I have develop pain...

I have develop pain in the back of my right knee , unable to bend my knee back. and sitting causes more pain down my whole leg. walking or laying down is my only relief.By the evening my knee also has some swelling.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No sitting in a chair or trying to bend my knee to get in and out of a car or going up and down stairs

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No other than this im ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/12/2017
Neurologist: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How long has this been going on and have you had any studies to evaluate it?