Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

48 hours ago I got an instant severe pain in my head. It…

Customer Question
48 hours ago I...

48 hours ago I got an instant severe pain in my head. It lasted about 20 minutes. I took ibuprofen. I helped but I currently still have a headache. Not as severe but I have been taking pain medication aroundd the clock.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Daily. No nausea.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have tinnitus.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/11/2017
Neurologist: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Where exactly does your head hurt and have you ever had a headache like this before?