Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

My psychiatrist told me to see a neurologist. I have anxiety…

Customer Question
My psychiatrist told me...

My psychiatrist told me to see a neurologist. I have anxiety depression and have tried many medication. I have crying that comes out of no where and last for hours.can you please help me

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I go to my regular dr and psychiatrist. Right now I am on cymbal ta and seroquel.I haven't worked since September and when I go outside I start crying

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Neurology
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Neurologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today. I'm sorry your doctor is concerned that you may have PBA (Pseudo Bulbar Affect). If this turns out to be your diagnosis, there is treatment in the form of medication. Please schedule an appointment with a Neurologist to determine if this is your problem.

I hope I have addressed your concerns.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

I can't find a neurologist for anxiety and depression

A Neurologist does not treat anxiety and depression. BPA is a different type of medical problem that is not related to anxiety and depression.

Were you able to schedule an appointment with a Neurologist to evaluate if you have PBA?