Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Right leg and knee swollen broke this leg one year ago and…

Customer Question
Right leg and knee...

Right leg and knee swollen broke this leg one year ago and now having pain in the area that was broken. Left leg is now starting to swell but not as much as the right. The only pain is where the leg was broken and it starting to swell

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

When standing on the legs. if propt leg up swelling goes down but when he stands the swelling comes back

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No thatt he is aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/5/2017
Neurologist: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
ello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Where on the leg was the fracture?
below the knee cap
When did the swelling in both knees start?
Is there any swelling in your calves or feet as well?