Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

What is the best hospital for neurology in houston texas…

Customer Question
what is the best hospital...
what is the best hospital for neurology in harris houston texas
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Neurology
12/4/2017
Neurologist: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. May I ask what neurologic condition are you seeking medical attention for?

The best hospital for neurology in the Harris County, Houston area is Houston Methodist Hospital. Can I help you with anything else today?
ache and pain on knee legs and back
mri scans does not so much
the nerve conducting test show annormality
history of childhood folio
no dr is sure of his diagnostic
no nerves compressionwhat kind of dr for these?
Thank you for that information. With abnormal nerve conduction test results and a history of childhood polio, a neurology specialist would be the appropriate doctor to consult. Since your aches and pains involve the leg joints and back, you may want to consider seeing an orthopedist as well as a rheumatologist as well, particularly the rheumatologist who is often the specialist consulted for your type of symptoms when the diagnosis remains elusive. In my opinion, rheumatologists are among the most intelligent physician specialists around.
Can I help with any other questions?
If you have no further questions, please click the button to accept the answer to conclude our interaction. I would also appreciate the kindness of a 5 star positive review. Thank you.