Neurology

Connect one-on-one with a verified neurologist who will answer your question

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)

More related answers
All neurologists are VERIFIED
My right leg starting hurting 5 weeks ago. Started on
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
My right leg starting hurting 5 weeks ago. Started on outside of thigh and goes down outside of leg; Feels like if I turn leg inward the muscle get stuck and I get a major Charlie horse. I Went to med… read more
On 11/7/17, my left knee gave out as I was running down the
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Urgent Care and Sports Medicine Doctor
On 11/7/17, my left knee gave out as I was running down the steps and I plantar flexed my foot beyond it's norm. Went to walk-in after I still couldn't bear weight and was diagnosed with anterior tibi… read more
Second opinion] I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia by my
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Consultant Surgeon and Sports Medicine
second opinion] I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia by my rheumatologist earlier this year. I'm on Lyrica 300mg and napacod (3 times a day). The meds are fairly effective in managing the pain as without… read more
My right calf cramps badly when I wake up. I have difficulty
my right calf cramps badly when I wake up. I have difficulty getting up as the pain radiates upward to my lower back. … read more
Starting a few days ago, have pain in left buttock - feels
Moe Zafarani
Moe Zafarani, DO
Starting a few days ago, have pain in left buttock - feels like I sat on a hard corner somewhere but I didn't. Went about my business (work on my feet a lot). Started to feel it esp. On the top f my f… read more
I have had very sore leg muscles and it is very difficult to
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
I have had very sore leg muscles and it is very difficult to walk now. I am 58 years old and I am not overweight. I can hardly walk 50 yards without taking a break.… read more
I'm 52 year-old-male who works-out daily (cardio/weights).
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
I'm 52 year-old-male who works-out daily (cardio/weights). I'm in great shape but appear to have developed a problem in my hip. My muscles appear to be very tight and sore from my left glute, down my … read more
I have had sever pain in the front of my thigh with knee
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
I have had sever pain in the front of my thigh with knee pain and numbness and tingling, as well as pain in the right shin. I also appear to be standing "crooked". I have been trying stretching exerci… read more
Edit)This isn't a neurology question (not sure why this is
Dr. Phil, MD
Hello, (Edit)This isn't a neurology question (not sure why this is in the neurology category. There appears to be a mistake. I never selected neurology as a category. They won't know the answer to thi… read more
I have been experiencing a strange sensation in the rear
healthydoc
healthydoc, Board Certified Physician
I have been experiencing a strange sensation in the rear left side of my head. It isn't painful, more of a twinge. I had it a few days ago, and took some exedrin and it went away after a while. I have… read more
I am a 50 female. 3 months ago I had a sudden onset of
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, PGR (Internal Medicine)
I am a 50 female. 3 months ago I had a sudden onset of severe knee pain with locking knees at night. Painful that it woke me from sleep to try and message the locking out. Started with left knee then … read more
Lower back pain that appears to be a pinched nerve as
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Neurologist/Staff Clinician
Lower back pain that appears to be a pinched nerve as opposed to a pulled muscle because it has persisted since Friday. I've been using a heating pad and Alleve but no progress. Recommendations?… read more
Will I cause damage or increase the injury of my knee
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Neurologist/Staff Clinician
Will I cause damage or increase the injury of my knee contusion if I start walking my dog after a week from injury? I know to use pain as my guide.… read more
For the last three days, I have been experiencing pain in my
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Neurologist/Staff Clinician
For the last three days, I have been experiencing pain in my right leg only as the day wears on. The pain is stronger in the back of my leg, mostly just above the back of the knee. I have no swelling … read more
My upper leg muscles begin to ache when i go to bed at
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
my upper leg muscles begin to ache when i go to bed at night. i wake up with a burning , aching which is severe enough to get me up. relief is obtained by massaging the upper and lower legs and the kn… read more
Female 41, was physically fit, kickboxing in a ring, life is
Jack Scariano Jr
Jack Scariano Jr, Neurologist (MD)
Female 41, was physically fit, kickboxing in a ring, life is good. Always had suffering from anxiety and depression. Taking Lexapro, Xanax. Always have lower back pain. Vicodin/Soma. Diagnosed w/Fibro… read more
I am a 63 yr old male with an athletic background who
RH
RH, Doctor of Medicine
I am a 63 yr old male with an athletic background who continues to walk, run, lift weights, and spend time outdoors, although not as much in the past few years because of time constraints. Last year I… read more
I recently had a cortosone shot in my back to help with a
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist, Medical Doctor
I recently had a cortosone shot in my back to help with a burning sensation in my right thigh, a tingling in my ankle and foot , and a electric shock down my leg and around my knee. The shot helped wi… read more