Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have just recently found 2 intentions in my skull. narrow…

Customer Question
I have just recently...

I have just recently found 2 intentions in my skull. Long narrow intentions at the top just past my hairline. Why?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

None

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Anemia Celiac Disease

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Neurology
I am not thirsty for water like I was for my whole life. LOVED WATER!!! So, I was guessing that it was related.
12/1/2017
Neurologist: Dr. David, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified MD

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

you most likely are feeling the fissure lines in your skull where the bones fuse together when you are a baby