Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I’m a stroke survivor since 2005 left side affected had

Customer Question
Hi I’m a stroke...

Hi I’m a stroke survivor since 2005 left side affected had recovered a lot but because of my wrist I can’t use my hand I do dumb bells trying to get movement but Tone kicks in I get stuck what would you suggest I do to be able to move free?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

The more I try to move the worse it gets, my health is good taking the physical damage I’m very healthy

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No other problems

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Neurology
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what meds have you tried?

I'm on aggrenox, Creston, pristiq

have you tried baclofen or botox injections?

No never

I would ask about those.

Who is your stroke doctor?