This may be due to pinched nerves in back. You may need physical therapy for it if this does not resolve on its own.
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is the other possibility of the diagnos which is a common cause of sleep disruption. The sensations associated with RLS are given many different names such as creepy, crawly, electric, or painful. RLS can develop as a result of certain conditions or factors, particularly iron deficiency and peripheral neuropathy. Other causes are folate or magnesium deficiency, amyloidosis, diabetes mellitus, lumbosacral radiculopathy, or vitamin B-12 deficiency. The other causes to consider would be;
2) Nocturnal leg cramps
3) Peripheral Vascular Disease
Following investigations are advised;
1) A complete iron panel including iron levels, ferritin, transferrin saturation, and total iron binding capacity.
5) thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH),
6) vitamin B-12, and folate.
Following measures would be helpful;
1) Avoidance of caffeine, alcohol, or nicotine (if take them).
2) Exercise before the bed time.
It is privilege assisting you.